Some of my favorite summer memories of all time come from Fourth of July and Memorial Day parties at Lakes Park, a gorgeous little patch of water and Spanish moss and bridges in Ft. Myers, Florida. (Some of my favorite summer BBQ recipes come from those parties as well!) It was HOT! But thanks to friends and fun, those get-togethers are all memorable in my heart—especially the time when every single person brought a vegetable side dish to the potluck!
That was a very healthy barbecue. Sad face.
Don’t let that happen at your summer parties! This summer, we know everyone needs some easy BBQ recipes for a crowd, and we’ve got you covered. From sides to entrees, these 17 Summer BBQ Recipes for a Crowd are going to help you to avoid the disaster I had!
17 Summer BBQ Recipes For a Crowd
BBQ Chicken Recipes
It doesn’t get much more classic than BBQ chicken when it comes to summer BBQ recipes. It’s a dish that’s sure to please everyone, which is important when you’re feeding a huge crowd. Break out the grill for these bad boys!
- Sweet and Spicy Grilled Sticky Chicken
- No Fuss Southern BBQ Chicken
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins
- Apple Butter Barbeque Chicken Sandwiches
BBQ Side Recipes
Okay, so sides are a little less glamorous than a big hunk of BBQ chicken or glazed ribs, but it’s a necessary thing to have some BBQ side recipes for a crowd! These BBQ sides are easy to make and bursting with flavor. Perfect for a grill-out!
- Sweet Buttermilk Corn Bread – Really, what’s any BBQ without a good, classic cornbread recipe?
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Potato Skins
- Buttermilk Ranch Pasta Medley Salad
- Sticky BBQ Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad
BBQ Ribs for a Crowd
There is just no summer BBQ recipe more heavenly than a big slab of meaty BBQ ribs. There won’t be leftovers of these!
- Best BBQ Slow Cooker Ribs (pictured)
- Slow Cooker St. Louis Style Pork Ribs
- Kansas City Baby Back Ribs
- Fall-Off-the-Bone Ribs
BBQ Pulled Pork Recipes
Lastly, there’s nothing that I love more than a BBQ pulled pork sandwich bigger than my mouth! If any of my friends brought this to a summer grilling party, I’d be hiding leftovers in my car.
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Maple Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
- 5-Ingredient Cherry Soda Pulled Pork
What’s the story of your favorite summer party? Any disasters like mine? Let us know in the comments?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 15 No-Bake Cake Recipes: Cheesecakes, Icebox Cakes, and More for Any Occasion - July 8, 2020
- Your Guide to Homemade Hostess: Twinkie Recipes, Ho Hos, Ding Dongs & More - June 26, 2020
- 17 Summer BBQ Recipes For a Crowd - June 21, 2020