Many people think of easy chili recipes as something to make only when it’s cold outside, but let’s face it: Easy chili recipes are perfect any time of year, whether for a party, a simple weeknight meal, or a tasty weekend lunch. Here is what might just be the quintessential easy chili recipe â€” Gary’s 10-Minute Chili. The name says it all! This chili is done in minutes and is still packed with delicious flavors from the beef and spices. This is the perfect chili for topping burgers, dogs and fries.
Gary’s 10-Minute Chili
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces) dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) tomatoes, crushed, diced or chopped, undrained
- 8 ounces can tomato sauce
- 6 ounces can tomato paste
- 1 large onion, medium dice
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 6 ounces water (more for thinner or less for thicker)
- Brown crumbled ground beef, and onion (adding garlic last so as not to burn).
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring as you put them in. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
I’ve found 6 more yummy chili recipes to show you right here, gathered from some great blogs I’ve found. Check out these other terrific, tasty chili recipes, and be sure to scroll down for our collection of 11 more:
- Cincinnati Chili by Faith Durand â€” Faith’s recipe on The Kitchn can be made 5 different ways, and they all look scrumptious! She says, “Well, this is Cincinnati chili – a blend of cinnamon, hot pepper, cumin, and, yes, chocolate.”
- Christy’s Crock Pot Chili by Christy Jordan â€” Christy says, “Although I dearly love my mother’s chili, I wanted something a bit more involved (in terms of ingredients, not effort!).” Her recipe is on Southern Plate.
- My Family’s Perfect Chili â€” Sunshine Mom tells us, “It took years and years of trying different chili recipes and adapting them to our tastes until I found the perfect combination for our family.”
- White Bean Chicken Chili by Amy â€” In this recipe from She Wears Many Hats, Amy tells us, “Hearty and full of flavor, it’s a nice change from the regular tomato based chilis.”
- Anna’s Vegetarian Chili â€” Anna says this is the best vegetarian chili ever! Her recipe is on Door Sixteen.
- Texas Chili by Lisa â€”This Homesick Texan doesn’t use beans or tomatoes but most importantly, doesn’t use measurements. It works!
Be sure to check out our wonderful collection of 11 easy chili recipes, too!