Everyone knows that the best coffee cake recipes are the ones that are easy. I’ve got two here that are amazingly simple, yet surprisingly delicious.
For a simple, crowd-pleasing coffee cake, you’ll be thrilled to make the easiest coffee cake ever. Serve it for dessert, serve it for breakfast â€” serve it any time. You’ll make it often, it’s so easy!
Easiest Coffee Cake Ever
Cooking Time: 45 min
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat cake mix, oil, pudding, sour cream and eggs together very well.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, and nuts for filling, reserving a few tablespoons to sprinkle on top.
- Put half the cake mixture in a greased tube pan.
- Pour on the filling mixture on top, then pour on the remaining cake mixture. Sprinkle the extra filling on the top.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.
Another super-easy, super tasty coffee cake recipe is this one for blueberry coffee cake with streusel crumb topping. This delectable blueberry coffee cake is so easy to make, even a first-time baker can do it. The outcome is moist, delicious cake, and it’s perfect for breakfast, dessert, or to bring to a picnic.
Blueberry Coffee Cake
Cooking Time:50 min
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Grease round 8 or 9 inch pan, or square pan.
- Blend the 2 cups of flour, the 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, salt, shortening, milk, eggs and blueberries, beating vigorously for half a minute.
- Spread in the pan.
- In another bowl, combine the 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of flour, cinnamon, and butter. Blend until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over the batter.
- Bake at 375F degrees for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
What’s the best coffee cake recipe you’ve ever tried? Let us know!