On Christmas morning, you want to see what Santa brought, right? You can see the bottom of your fry pan any old day—this is a holiday. Treat yourself by making breakfast a breeze with slow cooker breakfast recipes.
Just dump the ingredients into your slow cooker before you leave out those milk and cookies, and you’re all ready for a bountiful Christmas brunch! That is, if Santa doesn’t decide to open the slow cooker lid and ruin the whole thing. You’d better leave him a note. Actually, he’s pretty old so he probably knows the “don’t touch the lid” rule.
With a variety of sweet and savory options, our slow cooker recipes are sure to please all of your darlings on Christmas morning. We wish you a merry little Christmas!
20+ Slow Cooker Recipes for Christmas Breakfast
- Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Denver Omelette Casserole
- Our Best Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes
- How to Make Monkey Bread in the Slow Cooker
- Egg and Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 25 Make Ahead Holiday Breakfast Recipes
What are you hoping Santa will bring? Let us know below in the comments!
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020