Christmas is here, can you believe it? If you haven’t started baking or making a lot of desserts, then you need to start…yesterday. Have no worries though! Even if you still have Christmas parties to attend or want to bake something today with the family, with this collection of gluten free Christmas desserts, you’re going to be all set.
If you want to make Christmas day treats to give to your friends, make an extra batch of cookies or cake and wrap them up pretty. People will feel the toasty love of the holiday season with these delicious goodies. Everyone loves to get something sweet for Christmas, especially if it’s homemade. All of these gluten free dessert recipes are easy to make and they’re perfect for your favorite holiday. Plus, if your oven is already fit to burst, we have some of our best gluten free no bake dessert recipes for you to try.
There’s a recipe or two for everyone in this collection so you’re sure to find something you’ll love. From cookies to cake to no bake gluten free desserts, every sweet tooth will be satisfied this holiday season.
Gluten Free Christmas Cookies
- Super Easy Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies
- Red Velvet Crinkle Gluten Free Cookies
- Vegan Snowmen Meringue Cookies
- Christmas Swirl Sprinkle Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pizzelles
- 3-Ingredient Gluten Free Mint Meringues
- Almond and Cinnamon Christmas Stars
- Santa’s Ginger Snap Cookies
- Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Chocolate Candy Cane Crunch Cookies
- Eskimo Cookies
Gluten Free No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Gluten Free White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- 5-Ingredient Hot Chocolate Dip
- Gluten Free Fudge Recipe
- Cinnamon Chickpea Truffles
- Nutella Brownie Truffle Bites
- No-Churn Peppermint Ice Cream
- Dairy-Free Peppermint Nog Protein Shake
More Gluten Free Christmas Desserts
- Winter Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Brownie Trees
- Gingerbread Dessert Dip
- Gluten Free Eggnog Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Quinoa Coffee Cake
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Maple Frosting
- Gluten Free German Chocolate Cake
Looking for more gluten free Christmas desserts? Check out one of our absolute favorites: Gluten Free Christmas Crack!
How do you help keep gluten free over the holidays? Let us know below in the comments!
- 25 Last Minute Gluten Free Christmas Desserts - December 16, 2022
- How to Avoid Gluten Cross Contamination for the Holidays - November 29, 2022
- 21 Recipes You’re Doing Wrong: Try Them Gluten Free - October 20, 2022