Wouldn’t you love to know how to make that gourmet coffee drink at home and save some money? Especially if it’s easy right? Well you can!
5 Homemade Coffee Drinks
The majority of us I am sure live for those gourmet coffee drinks that are advertised on every corner by our local coffee shops; however, the price is another story. What if you could make those same drinks for just pennies? I am here to tell you that you can, and they are much easier than you would think.
I worked for several years in a coffee shop, and I still remember being so overwhelmed by all the drinks that I had to learn. Then, one day it all clicked and I realized it’s all just milk and coffee with flavors added. The base is easy and then you just add in what flavors you want. I have rounded up a few of my favorite homemade coffee recipes.
1. Milky Way Mocha– This is one that I make regularly a little chocolate and caramel can create the perfect combination. Just add a nice array of whipped cream and swirl some caramel on top and you have a beautiful drink.
2. Frozen Caramel Coffee– Are you a fan of Caramel like my husband is? It seems Salted Caramel has been all the rage this season, try these caramel coffee drinks at home. It may surprise you that you may have all the ingredients you need already in your pantry!
3. Peppermint Hot Chocolate– This is for all my non coffee drinking friends, this is the perfect way to add a little kick to your hot chocolate. For those who love coffee, turn this into a Peppermint Mocha by adding a little coffee.
4. Pumpkin Spice Latte– This is my favorite drink of the season; however, I prefer mine iced. Did you know you can make the syrup at home then create your favorite latte? Now you can! Pair your latte with Fresh Apple Coffee Cake for the perfect morning treat.
These are my top 5 homemade coffee recipes; however, it is often fun to experiment. For instance make a basic latte with milk and coffee then add in different flavors to find your favorite flavor of choice. Recipe Lion also features many cream choices including Bavarian Mint Creamer.
Now for all of you, what is your favorite coffee drink?
Kristy Still is the creator of Mommy Hates Cooking, wife to a loving husband and mother to an energy filled toddler. She realized after her son was born that her cooking skills were going to have to go up a notch to keep healthy food on the table for her family. There was only one problem, she hates cooking. She ended up making the decision to start her own blog as an attempt to find motivation and share her trials with others. To learn more about Kristy be sure to check out her featured foodie profile on RecipeLion.
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- Easy Paleo Casserole Recipes for Summer - May 17, 2018
- Eat Like It’s Friday Every Day: 10 Copycat TGI Friday’s Recipes - December 6, 2017
- 10 Dump Dinners for Weekends - November 4, 2017