So we all enjoy delicious baked goods as much as the next person, and sure maybe we all want to be master bakers, but it’s not always that easy – nor is there always time to try.
Well that’s why they invented cake mix people! No need to be offended by the handy dandy box mix, it really can be your best friend. There are tons of recipes for various desserts you can make using a box mix; and we don’t just mean the boring recipe on the box!
With these cake mix recipes below and the many more we’ve discovered, you can make fantastic (and impressive) dessert recipes that will fool (whoever you want to) into thinking you are a master baker. From popular cakes, upside down cakes, icebox cakes to cookies, there really are endless ideas you can play around with. We’ve gathered 6 of our all-time favorites to get you started.
So have fun with these super-duper easy cake mix recipes below, and don’t miss the cake mix collection at the bottom for even more ideas!
1. Triple Chocolate Pudding Cake with Raspberry Sauce – Can you believe this one is made in your slow cooker? As if using a cake mix wasn’t easy enough!
2. Orange Blossom Cake – This cake just blooms with summer; it’s the perfect dessert to brighten up someone’s day with.
3. Berry Pound Cake – A fruity and simple-to-make take on an American classic.
4. Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake – Another American classic just got better, we dare you not to make this delicious cake.
5. Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Yes even cookies can be made with cake mix, get a load of these tasty bites.
6. Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls – Everyone just about goes crazy for cinnamon rolls, well get ready to go nuts, making them just got easier.
As promised, if this collection above wasn’t enough, find these ideas and more in 20 No Fuss Cake Mix Recipes.
Do you have a favorite recipe to make with Cake Mix? If not tell us your favorites from this list!