There is nothing like waking up on a Sunday morning only to indulge in a wonderful, hearty breakfast casserole that hits the spot. A lot of families on Easter Sunday have a special Easter Brunch where they get together and celebrate the special day with great food. We thought we would bring you one of our favorite breakfast casserole recipes in our collection. Well, it’s more of a breakfast pie rather than a breakfast casserole. But it has everything a breakfast casserole has except this recipe has a delicious crust that holds it all together and makes each bite absolutely incredible.
A wonderful breakfast recipe that the family will love, it is loaded with cheese and chunks of ham and eggs and then bakes into one gorgeous breakfast pie. The great thing about this recipe is that you can pretty much add in whatever else you’d like in the it. If you feel like having some vegetable, then go ahead and toss them in. Make it the way you like it and enjoy Easter. Happy eating!
Breakfast Ham Pie
1 ready to cook pie shell
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
3 tablespoons vegetable spread
1 cup milk
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 pinch Cayenne pepper
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese or Havarti
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the pie shell on a cookie tray. Cover all the bottom of the shell with garlic then with vegetable spread.
- In a bowl mix together milk, egg, all-purpose flour, black pepper and Cayenne pepper.
- Add to the pie shell and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Pop to preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables on a side and enjoy!