Delicious Easy Funeral Sandwiches
Readers can’t get enough of RecipeLion’s Funeral Sandwiches. Named because they’ve been traditionally served at, well, funerals, funeral sandwiches have become the go-to recipe for all kinds of occasions, from potlucks to church suppers. These little sandwiches are easy to throw together. They’re also great for serving a crowd on a budget. After one bite of these sandwiches, you’ll easily understand why they’re so popular!
Layered with comforting and addicting ham and cheese on a soft and sweet Hawaiian bun, this easy potluck recipe is something you really can’t go wrong with. Make them this weekend and find out why readers have called them “amazing” and “beyond yummy!” And if you don’t have a potluck or a party to attend this weekend, find an excuse to invite some friends over for an impromptu movie-streaming party! Bring everybody closer together with this delectable potluck recipe.
Truth be told, sometimes I make a batch just for myself. If you’re like me and don’t want to share, we won’t judge. Enjoy!
Other Delicious Easy Sandwiches to Check Out
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan Sloppy Joes
- Steamed Hams Recipe – Inspired by everyone’s favorite cartoon family!
- Applebee’s Clubhouse Grille Sandwich Copycat
- Simple Herbed Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- Alabama Style Pulled Pork Sandwiches – Great for potlucks!
- Philly Cheesesteak Crescents
- How to Make Easy Egg Salad Sandwiches
What’s your go-to potluck appetizer? Tell us about it in the comments below!
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020