Mini Cheeseburgers! Sorry I got a little excited, I just adore any food than can be categorized as mini or tapas-style. A big thanks to my friends at Melba Snacks for providing me with this awesome and incredibly easy burger recipe. It’s a totally unique way to eat a burger, cute too! I know I’m always on a budget so I’d definitely throw this recipe into my cheap eats recipe pile.
American Classic Mini Cheeseburgers
Yields: 16 mini burgers
- 2 pounds lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 4 slices of American Cheese cut into 4 pieces
- 1 box of White Cheddar Melba Snacks
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Form ground beef into 2 inch round and very flat patties ,and place onto broiler proof pan.
3. Broil 3 minutes; turn patties over and broil second sides until beef is cooked to at least 155 degrees F or above.
4. Top patties with cheese.
5. Broil patties until cheese melts.
6. Place each burger onto a Melba Snack White Cheddar and the top with another Melba Snack.
7. Serve with your favorite condiments.
If you’re looking for some more tasty, easy appetizer recipes or snacks but don’t want the red meat, I would highly suggest checking out these 12 Best Chicken Wing Recipes. Even more interesting you must check out these Green Chile Cheese Puffs from The Runaway Spoon. I love this idea!
Enjoy, have a great night and let me know if any of y’all make these adorable burgers up!