Hey there! Holly here from Club Crafted with a fun, fall-inspired recipe perfect for a snack or party appetizer – cinnamon apple dip.
I love the beginning of fall and the scents and tastes that come along with it, especially cinnamon and apple. With so many parties and family gatherings coming up this season, I wanted to share an incredibly simple recipe you can whip together as an apple dip, so it’s the perfect snack for adults and kids. While it’s not the healthiest dip recipe out there, you can certainly lighten it up with low fat cream cheese. The sugar and cinnamon add the perfect sweet and flavorful balance to the tart cream cheese, and it tastes delicious with slices of Granny Smith apples!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Beat the softened cream cheese for about two minutes until smooth. Add in the packed brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla and mix well. Move to a small bowl for dipping, cut slices of apple and enjoy!
Latest posts by Holly Wade (see all)
- Chocolate Peppermint Truffles - December 9, 2018
- Christmas Marbled Sugar Cookies - December 4, 2018
- Gingerbread Bundt Cake Recipe with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting - November 30, 2018