Banana bread is a handy food, not only because bananas are readily available and taste great any time of year, but also because I’d argue that people rarely get banana bread fatigue. It’s a great dish to have for breakfast, a snack, or event dessert. Depending on the ingredients of the banana bread recipe at hand, banana breads can prove to be quite sweet–particularly when you add ingredients like chocolate chips.
Whether you’re looking for moist banana bread recipes, a moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe or two, or even banana nut bread recipes with almonds or walnuts, we’ve got a fabulous collection of recipes at RecipeLion.com, titled 10 Moist Banana Bread Recipes and Baking Tips. After checking out this list, you’ll never be hard-pressed to find a good banana bread recipe again!
Speaking of chocolate, here’s a super simple Chocolate Banana Bread recipe from the list that caught my eye:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 mashed bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Combine all ingredients in order given.
2. Bake in greased loaf pan, 350 degrees F, 60 minutes.
For other great banana bread recipes, check out the whole list of 10 here.
Believe it or not, you can also simplify your life by making banana bread in a slow cooker. Our sister site, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com has a yummy Banana Bread recipe that only takes 10 minutes to prepare and then you leave it to cook in your slow cooker for a few hours while you to attend to other things. Click here for the recipe.
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020