In spirit of the upcoming New Year’s holiday and pretty much all the parties coming up, I though some of you might love a delicious party drink idea. Sangria is one of my favorites, pretty much any time of the year… I love sangria! It’s fruity, not too strong and all around delicious. So if you’re looking for some drink recipes that are easy to please, check this one out!
Berry Party Sangria
- 9 cups red wine (about 2 bottles)
- juice of 6 limes
- juice of 6 lemons
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 to 1 cup brandy
- 3 cups of raspberries, blackberries or dewberries
- 6 ripe peaches, sliced
- 36 ounces sparkling water
- Mix wine, juices, sugar, and brandy in a large pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Add berries.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. About 1 hour before serving, add the peaches.
- Add sparkling water just before serving.
- Garnish with additional fresh fruit, such as cherries, citrus slices or peaches.
- Serve with lots of ice and in pretty glasses!
Have a great Christmas and New Year everybody!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 22 Grilling Recipes No One Will Expect - July 28, 2020
- Fancy Dinner Night: 5-Course Meal Ideas to Impress - July 25, 2020
- Strawberry Icebox Casserole - July 24, 2020