Twitter is a great resource for finding out what is hot right now. Whether you are into fashion, sports, or, of course, food, you will find great stories, news, and pictures on twitter. The Twitter-verse can be a scary place for the new user, but this guide to who and what to follow will help all foodies navigate Twitter. Here at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have found you all the best chefs, foodies, and restaurants to follow.
In our series of blog posts, we will guide you through using Twitter to your advantage. It can be a great resource for finding the best & latest recipes, restaurant news, and much more. You can even use Twitter to find all the best coupons and deals! Check out our next blog posts in the series to learn more.
Famous Chefs to Follow
Chefs are known for taking to Twitter for all kinds of reasons. Some like to promote new restaurants, recipes, or tips. Others like to engage with their diners and fellow chefs. These chefs combine humor with great recipes and are definite must-follows.
- @altonbrown: Alton Brown – His Twitter is filled with great cooking tips, silly pictures, and fan correspondence.
- @jamie_oliver: Jamie Oliver – If you are looking for all the great recipes you see on television, then you will find them on Jamie’s Twitterfeed.
- @curtis_stone: Curtis Stone – Women all over the world swoon over this chef, but his recipes are even better than his looks. See all of his favorite products, test kitchen recipes, and much more on his Twitter.
- @fabioviviani: Fabio Viviani – His energetic personality is seen on television, in his recipes, and of course, on his Twitter.
- @Nigella_Lawson: Nigella Lawson – She tweets all her favorite meals and recipe ideas, often before you can find them anywhere else.
Our Favorite Twitter Foodies
While you may never have heard of some of these foodie bloggers, they should certainly be included in your foodie follows. From great recipes to hilarious foodie humor, these people know good food and how to give it to you over Twitter. This is just a handful of influential food bloggers, but they will lead you to discovering more and more great Twitter users.
- @copykatrecipes: Copykat Recipes – She is the queen of all copycat recipes! Find all her latest posts first on Twitter.
- @bakeatmidnite: The Midnight Baker – Her Twitter is filled with quick & easy recipes the average home cook can make.
- @TaraNoland: Noshing with the Nolands – Tara shares all her best recipes, as well as, fellow blogger recipes right on her Twitter.
- @SlowCookerSarah: The Magical Slow Cooker – If you like slow cooker recipes as much as us, then you will love Sarah’s recipes featured on her Twitter.
- @ClarksCondensed: Clarks Condensed – Katie Clark is an ultimate mommy blogger. Her Twitter is filled with easy recipes, baby tips, and coupons galore.
Finding Recipes with Hashtags
Check out our next blogpost for all the hashtags you have to see.
Make sure to follow us @AFCopycatRecipes!
- 17 of the Most Decadent Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes - July 30, 2021
- 12 Southern Recipes Grandma Learned When She Lived in Dixie - July 20, 2021
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake - July 6, 2021