The entire conference, which seemed to take over the Hilton in the heart of downtown Austin, was filled with both new and veteran bloggers, foodies, and companies who supplied delicious treats for us. Though it seemed large, the conference was intimate enough to get up close and personal with many of the bloggers and companies we work with, and of course, gather all the free samples we could fit it our BlogHer tote bags.
After walking the floor with my partner in crime, we discussed how impressed we were with the number of companies who are making changes to their products in the name of health. We were also impressed with the quality of the ingredients used in each of the treats we tasted, and of the overall enthusiasm of the company representatives. They seemed genuinely excited to be offering new, better-for-you options for products like olive oil, soy sauce, and even pudding. All of our favorites, right?
We did our best to stop at every booth and chat with everyone there. There were an incredible number of people who attended the conference, and I was so happy to see so many people interested in the healthy eating lifestyle.
We left the conference with a love for Austin, its BBQ, and with a huge swag bag for you, our readers!
We’re giving this lovely swag bag to one of our lovely readers. It contains everything you see in the picture below, and more (really). You’ll get two cookbooks, gluten-free granola and cookies, fruit snacks, a melon balling utensil, a snacking mug, and a fat stack of coupons for all of your favorite grocery products.
The Fine Print:
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+.
- One comment per person, please answer the question below.
- Contest closes Tuesday, July 2, 2013 at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post to enter.
- The winner will be posted on RecipeChatter.com and notified by email.
What’s your favorite healthy snack in the grocery store?
Latest posts by FaveHealthyRecipes (see all)
- A Guide to the Herbs You Should Have in Your Pantry and How to Use Them - September 23, 2020
- 12 Healthy Mason Jar Salad Recipes - September 16, 2020
- 15 Healthy Dump Dinners for Lazy People - August 6, 2020