Note: This RecipeLion guest recipe comes to us courtesy of BnBFinder.com
Need an easy summertime recipe to bring to family gatherings, picnics or any special occasion? Deviled eggs are simple to make but oh-so tasty. You can even spice them up by adding in a few of your own surprise ingredients. That’s what The Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast located in Waynesville, NC, did when they added bacon and tomato to create BLT Deviled Eggs, a fun twist on the standard deviled egg recipe!
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled plus more for garnish, if desired
- 2 cherry tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Halve the eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolks and add them to a medium
bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork and stir in the mayonnaise, bacon,
tomatoes, and parsley. Add salt and pepper, to taste, and blend well.
Fill the egg whites evenly with the yolk mixture and garnish with bacon, if
desired. Arrange them in a container and store, covered, in the refrigerator
until ready to serve.
Marisa Santillo is the PR & Marketing Assistant for BnBFinder.com, a top rated bed and breakfast directory. She’s a connoisseur of all things sweet and salty and she loves to spend her time finding off-the-beaten-path restaurants and exploring her own hand in the kitchen. You can discover more innkeeper recipes here.
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020