OK, so you probably think that’s silly (the “Bwok, Bwok!), but admit it…it got your attention. 😀 That’s exactly what our collection of 27 tempting chicken breast recipes will do, too! Making chicken breast recipes is something probably all of us do, but we tend to make the same ones over and over again. There is no reason for that when you’ve got 27 tempting chicken breast recipes to choose from!
Instead of your usual standby pan-fried chicken breast recipe, or the same old boring baked chicken breast with nothing on it, make something more fun and exciting. Cooking yummy chicken breast recipes doesn’t have to take an excessive amount of time, and the variety is infinite! Here are just a couple wonderful chicken breast recipes to tempt you…
Cheese-Fried Chicken Breasts: What could be better than an awesome fried chicken recipe? The addition of cheese! Cheesy chicken recipes are the best, and this one is truly tantalizing. Make it for your family tonight. They’ll thank you for it!
Cooking Time: 47 min
- 1/2 cup flour
- flour for dusting chicken
- 4 ounces dark beer or stout
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 6 plum tomatoes or canned peeled tomatoes, drained
- 2 dried poblano chili peppers or 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, split
- 4 slices sharp Jack or Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup frying oil
- Place flour in a mixing bowl and slowly pour in the beer while mixing.
- Add the egg white, pepper and desired salt and mix well. Taste for salt and pepper and add if desired.
- Cover the bowl and set aside for 30 minutes before using.
- Combine onions and oil in a small Dutch oven or casserole, place in the oven and turn temperature to 375F degrees.
- If using fresh plum tomatoes, bring a pot of water to the boil, plunge in the plum tomatoes and cook a minute or so, until the skins crack. Drain tomatoes and when they are cool enough to handle, peel them. Discard peels, cut tomatoes in half crosswise and squeeze out seeds. Add tomatoes to the Dutch oven.
- Remove stems from the dried chili peppers and remove the seeds. Add peppers to the Dutch oven.
- Add cumin, cream and salt as desired.
- Cook 30 minutes, remove from the oven and scrape the contents into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place a piece of cheese under the skin of each breast, dredge each breast in flour and shake off the excess.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat on the stove. When the oil is hot enough for frying (350F degrees), dip each breast in the beer batter and let the excess run off.
- Place skin-side down in the oil and fry until golden. Turn and fry other side, about 1 minute per side. Remove breasts from the oil as they are done, drain on paper towels and transfer to a baking dish.
- Place the chicken breasts in a preheated 375F degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Place tomato sauce in a saucepan and reheat. (If the mixture is too thin, place it in a saucepan over high heat and boil down). Pour the sauce onto a platter and arrange the chicken breasts on top.
Mexican Chicken: For moist boneless chicken breast, give this quick easy chicken recipe a try. Filled with heaps of Tex-Mex flavor, this quick chicken dish is an instant delight. Quick chicken dinners with Mexican flavors are great for any night. Serves: 4
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 1 can corn
- 1 can peas
- 1 can kidney beans, mashed
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon chunky salsa
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Cook chicken ahead of time and cut into chunks.
- Mix the chicken with corn, peas, beans, potato flakes, salsa and mayonnaise. Spread the mixture into a large, shallow rectangular pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar over the mixture and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
If you’re looking for a fantastic recipe for Crispy Asiago Chicken, check out this one from Bonnie Baker Cowan on Suite101.com. Another fantastic looking recipe is Amanda’s Grilled Garlic Lemon Chicken Breasts, from Amanda’s Home Cookin’.
Be sure to peruse our complete collection of 27 tempting chicken breast recipes to find your new favorite.
What’s the best chicken recipe you ever made?
- 10 BBQ and Grill Recipes to Drool Over This Summer - June 13, 2021
- The Ultimate No Bake Dessert: Stuffed Strawberries - June 4, 2021
- 14 Memorial Day Desserts For Every Cookout - May 25, 2021