As a kid, I loved to go to the carnival when it came to town, and as an adult, that really hasn’t changed. I would ride the Ferris Wheel a dozen times, listen to the bands, and waste tons of money trying to win one of those miniature stuffed animals. But, my favorite part of the carnival would have to be the carnival food. Where else can you get fried food, corn dogs, popcorn, and ice cream all in one place?! You can just walk around aimlessly and choose which carnival food you’re going to splurge on.
These snacks are only available at the carnival, but now I’ve found some great carnival food that you can easily make from the comfort of your own home. Even if these snacks aren’t the healthiest, you deserve to treat yourself every once in a while. A special treat makes a person happy, and a happier person makes everyone around them happier, too. Therefore, these treats are actually benefiting you and those around you. Plus, because these recipes are all homemade, these gluten-free snacks are much healthier (and less expensive!) than what you’d find at an actual carnival.
The Fantastic Fried Food
3. Ultimate Mozzarella Sticks (shown top right)
5. Batter Fried Green Beans (shown bottom right)
The Classic Corn Dogs
1. Mini Corn Dog Bites (shown right)
3. Pluto Pups
The Perfectly Popped Popcorn
2. Cauliflower Popcorn (shown right)
The Frosty Frozen Treats
2. Homemade Chipwiches (shown right)
The Other Carnival Favorites
1. Onion Rings (shown right)
What is your favorite carnival food?
Latest posts by FaveGlutenFreeRecipes (see all)
- Our Most Popular Gluten Free No-Bake Desserts - May 5, 2020
- 4 Cute and Creative Gluten Free Easter Dessert Ideas - April 9, 2020
- 10 Gluten Free Cake Recipes You Need - April 2, 2020