Every southern cook knows that the cast iron skillet is one of your most important pieces of kitchenware. It’s such a versatile tool that you may not even realize how often you use it, but you can cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All three meals in one skillet! It’s a fun way to cook, because it’s quick and easy.
Maybe you didn’t realize that there are so many skillet recipes on FaveSouthernRecipes.com! We’ve got a great variety to keep you chowin’ down without a lot of dishes. From easy dinner recipes to easy dessert recipes, your skillet is definitely your cookware BFF.
8 Easy Recipes For Your Cast Iron Skillet
- 30-Minute Sausage Gravy Biscuit Skillet
- Cajun Chicken Pasta Skillet
- Skillet Fruit Slump
- Blueberry Skillet Cake
What’s your favorite easy skillet recipe?
Latest posts by FaveSouthernRecipes (see all)
- Country Favorites: 9 Southern Recipes Country-Era Taylor Swift Would Love - February 11, 2020
- 8 Easy Cast Iron Skillet Recipes - February 5, 2020
- 5 Amazing Cajun Recipes - February 1, 2020