Valentine’s Day comes in less than a month, and wonderful sweets come along with it. When it comes to pleasing your sweetheart, remember that cheesecake wins hearts. After all, three out of four moms ADORE cheesecake.* It’s a light, tasty dessert that can be as rich or simple as you want it to be. It tastes great with a variety of fruits, or drizzled in chocolate.
There’s an entire restaurant dedicated to this classy dessert (The Cheesecake Factory, if you aren’t lucky enough to live near one), so you know it’s a safe bet. Why go for expensive store-bought cheesecakes when you can make your own fresh, decadent dessert at home?
Here are 10 easy cheesecake recipes, sweet and soft enough to be cut by Cupid’s arrow.
10 Easy Cheesecake Recipes for the Sweet Season
- Best New York Cheesecake
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake-Filled Crumble Bars
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Easy No Bake Cheesecake
- Lemon Cheesecake with Lavender Crust
- Double Chocolate Whiskey Cheesecake
- No-Bake Snickers Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake Bars
- Creamy Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Conversation Heart Cheesecakes – So festive!
* I made this statistic up, but it’s probably true. At least, my mom loves it.
Which cheesecake would you devour?
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020