We are only days away from Christmas Eve and everyone is running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get ready, whether they’re busy holiday shopping or cooking.
Speaking of chicken, RecipeLion.com and our sister site AllFreeChickenCasseroleRecipes.com have some great, quick-fix dish options to ease your holiday fatigue. Chicken casserole is a great solution for quick meals during the pre-holiday run-around, as you can throw all the ingredients in a dish and pop the dish in the oven.
RecipeLion has a list of 10 Great Chicken Casserole Recipes that you can check out for ideas. Among those, RecipeLion features three Super Simple Chicken Casserole Recipes, including Easy Cloud Chicken, Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole, and Baja Chicken Dinner.
In addition, if you want an even larger sample of easy chicken casserole recipes, RecipeLion has a Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook.
Here’s a closer look at Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole:
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, boneless and skinless
1 pound Velveeta cheese
1 can Rotel tomatoes, diced
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
10 ounces large elbow macaroni
1. Boil chicken breast in large pan. Remove chicken from pot, reserving broth.
2. Boil noodles in broth.
3. While noodles are cooking, combine remaining ingredients in second pan and bring to a slow boil. Add cooked noodles and shredded chicken.
4. For a finishing touch, pour mixture into a baking dish, add shredded cheddar cheese and parsley, and bake at 350 degrees F for 5-10 minutes.
If you’re someone who just loves chicken casserole recipes, do check out our sister site, AllFreeChickenCasseroleRecipes.com.The site has a chicken casserole recipe for every mood and every taste. You can find a chicken pasta casserole recipe, or a recipe for chicken and wild rice casserole, chicken and artichoke casserole recipes, and even recipes for chicken enchilada casserole.
Happy holidays and happy cooking!
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020