It may feel strange to think about Christmas in the heat of the summer, but if Christmas is one of your favorite holidays, why wait? These classic Christmas recipes are great to make any time of year – from breakfast casserole recipes, to homemade candy recipes, and other Christmas desserts. Perhaps you’re in the mood to bake delicious cookies, or are throwing a Christmas in July party and need recipe ideas. No matter what the occasion, these Christmas recipes are comforting, easy to make, and super delicious.
Christmas in July:
16 Classic Christmas Recipes to Make Right Now
Easy Breakfast Recipes
Nothing beats breakfast casseroles and other easy breakfast recipes, especially on Christmas morning when the family is gathered together. These breakfast bakes are perfect for a lazy Sunday after church, and many of them can be prepared ahead of time so all you have to do is place them in the oven.
- Make-Ahead Christmas Morning Casserole (shown, left)
- 8-Minute Mini Cinnamon Rolls (shown, right)
- 5-Ingredient Caramel Monkey Bread
- Christmas Morning Egg Casserole
- Mimi’s Christmas Breakfast
- Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole
Many people make it a tradition to create homemade candy around the holidays, but why not make it during the summer? Many homemade candy recipes don’t even require you to turn on the oven, so you can keep the house cool while making delicious Christmas recipes for candy.
- 3-Ingredient Turtle Candies (show, left)
- 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge (shown, right)
- Christmas Crack
- Perfect No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Apple Pie Fudge
Hands-down one of the best things about Christmas is the dessert! These Christmas recipes for dessert don’t have to be saved for the holidays – make cookies and other sweet treats all summer long.
- Stuffed Snowballs (shown, left)
- 3-Ingredient Christmas Fluff (shown, right)
- Snow Kiss Cookies
- Blizzard Bites in a Jar
- “Hawaiian” Wedding Cookies
What holiday food do you most look forward to?