We have great news from our friends over at Coffee-mate Natural Bliss. They’ve just announced that the Food Network’s Claire Robinson, is releasing a brand new FREE digital eCookbook featuring five new original recipes from the five-ingredient chef herself. So, it’s not only free, but it gives you a number of great new recipes that you have to try…and you know how we love free eCookbooks.
The free eCookbook has been in the making for the past couple of months. Claire teamed up with Coffe-mate Natural Bliss to host a national Facebook contest. The contest ran from May 23rd to June 25th and asked participants to create an original recipe. Contestants baked and battled for an all-expenses paid trip to New York City to meet and cook with Claire and appear on a Better TV segment.
After dozens of entries, Nashville’s April McKinney and her recipe for Peachy Bliss Bread Pudding, featured on RecipeLion, was declared the winner. But it didn’t just stop there, Coffee-mate Natural Bliss also selected 10 lucky fans to have their delicious recipes published in the limited edition cookbook, alongside Claire and April’s recipes. How cool is that? And it get’s even cooler….
RecipeLion Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Giveaway
We’re also holding a giveaway for a printed hard copy of the limited edition cookbook. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and you will be entered to win. That’s it. Just leave a comment and you can win a free cookbook from Coffee-mate Natural Bliss.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment per person, please answer the question below.
- Contest closes Tuesday, September 4th, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post to enter.
- The winner will be posted on RecipeLionBlog.com and notified by email.
Here’s a little sneak peek of some of the great recipes that are in the cookbook.
Peachy Bliss Bread Pudding (on RecipeLion)
Don’t those all look incredible? Be sure to check out all of the great recipes featured in the new cookbook.
And don’t forget to leave a comment to be entered to win a hard copy of the cookbook.
What is your favorite Coffee-mate Natural Bliss flavor???
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020