When summer ends, I get a little sad about the changes in temperature and sunlight. However, there are a lot of things to look forward to in autumn, too! Sweaters, scarves, beautiful colors outside, and comfort casseroles to name a few.
You will also have a new favorite thing when you *fall* in love with these 9 Comfort Casseroles to Welcome Fall. Now that summer is on its way out, you and your family are going to want some warm and comforting fall casserole recipes to make for dinner.
These easy and quick casserole dishes are bound to please even the pickiest eaters, warm tummies, and get everyone ready for chillier weather.
The best thing about these savory autumn casseroles is that they include simple and tasty ingredients, satisfying that need for warmth and comfort in autumn and leaving everyone who takes a bite wanting more.
9 Comfort Casseroles to Welcome Fall
Another great thing about this list of comfort casseroles is that several of these recipes are included in RecipeLion’s reader-favorite cookbook, Family Favorite Casserole Recipes. It features 103 scrumptious casserole recipes that have been created by celebrity chef Addie Gundry.
- Scrumptious Sloppy Joe Casserole – featured in our cookbook!
- Gooey Potato Bake
- Baked With Love Zucchini Casserole
- Lazy Slow Cooker Pierogi Casserole
- Baked French Onion Soup Casserole – featured in our cookbook!
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Skinny Cheeseburger Casserole – featured in our cookbook!
- Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Ultimate King Ranch Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Casserole
- Philly Cheesesteak Casserole – featured in our cookbook!
Don’t forget to order your copy of Family Favorite Casserole Recipes: 103 Comforting Breakfast Casseroles, Dinner Ideas, and Desserts Everyone Will Love to keep that comfort level high this fall and winter!
Which casserole do you want to make this fall? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Halloween Candy Bark Recipe - October 15, 2019
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 12, 2019
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 11, 2019