…and the winner is Angela G. from Agoura Hills, California.
Congratulations, Angela! Here’s what she had to say about winning:
“Holy smokes!!! I’m flabbergasted! Thank you very much – this is wonderful news! How amazing to win a prize from a site that already helps me make tasty meals for my family! My kids & husband and I thank you for all the yummy recipes and the quick and easy way to find them.”
With a wide variety of delicious and convenient seafood meals that appeal to everyone from kids to diet-conscious adults, no one celebrates seafood like Gorton’s!
Win a Beautiful Gorton’s 18-Month Calendar and Free Sudoku!
We are giving away a premium 18-month wall calendar from Gorton’s, as well as a their free electronic sudoku game. Just post a comment on this blog and you’ll automatically be entered to win. The deadline to enter is August 31, 2009 at 5 pm CST. We’ll send an email to the winner so please check to make sure your email address is entered correctly. You’ll get an extra entry for EACH of the following (if you comment on our blog and do the other three things, you’ll be entered FOUR times):
- If you blog about this giveaway at your blog, we’ll give you an extra entry. Send us the link to your blog post.
- If you twitter about this giveaway, you’ll get an extra entry. Please send us the link to the tweet.
- If you add a link to us on your blogroll or website, we’ll give you an extra entry. Again, please show us that link!
Gorton’s 18-Month Calendar and Sudoku Giveaway Summary
Prize: 1 premium 18-month wall calendar AND 1 electronic sudoku game, batteries included
Deadline: August 31, 2009 5pm CST
Contest open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Winners must claim prize within 14 days of being announced.
If you like this contest, don’t forget to sign up for a FREE subscription to the Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter. Each week, our talented Editors will bring you an assortment of recipes, including quick and easy recipes, that you can try in your very own kitchen. We’ll also feature the “best recipe you’ve never heard of” â€” learn about unusual-sounding recipes like Fufu, Pollo en Pina, and more.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020