We know our readers at RecipeLion.com love tastefully simple copycat recipes! We have some exciting news for you: Our sister site, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com, is running a really fun contest called Name the Chef. Get involved, and make your mark with a site that features those famous restaurant recipes and brand name cooking recipes you enjoy so much!
Enter to win a cool prize from the AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com prize closet! We’re asking our readers from across our food web sites to name the copycat Chef you know, the little guy with the chef’s hat and mustache. He appears on the AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com website, in the Crazy for Copycats e-newsletters, and on AllFreeCopycatRecipes’ Facebook and Twitter pages.
This cute Chef needs a name, and the editors at AllFreeCopycatRecipes want YOU the readers to create one for him!
You’ll have a month to submit your suggestions, and on September 1st, the editorial staff will vote on the best one. The winner will be spotlighted in Crazy for Copycats, on Facebook and Twitter and will receive a fun foodie prize from the AllFreeCopycatRecipes Prize Closet.
The contest starts July 25, 2011 and will run through Aug. 31, 2011. On September 1st, AllFreeCopycatRecipes’ editors will vote on the best name submission.
How to Enter:
1. Go to AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com’s Contact Us page.
2. Select “Name the Chef” from the “Topic” drop-down option.
3. Fill out your contact information and submit a name.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020