Just call me the cookie monster. I am obsessed with cookies. No matter how full I may be there is always room for a few cookies here and there. My favorites are Oreos and the Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies. Those remind me of my grandma. She always had the Milano cookies, along with others, in her fridge to keep them cool. They tasted the best that way. Whenever I buy them I find myself putting them in my fridge now too. The only down side is that they are a bit pricey for the amount of cookies that actually come in the package.
I wish I were a baker so I can make all the cookies in the world. Some recipes that I found and actually do want to try out are the Semi Sweet Triple Chocolate Cookies and Almond Wafers. Now these look tasty to me. They remind me of the waffle cones at Baskin Robbins….mmmmmm. I would definitely make myself some tasty treats with these wafers. Below you can find the ingredients to both cookies, but be sure you check out the full recipe to make the best cookies you’ve ever had!
* 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 eggs
* 1 tablespoon milk
* 2 1/4 cup flour
* 1/3 cup cocoa
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1 bag Hersheys Kisses (with or without almonds)
* 4 ounce unsalted butter
* 1/2 cup caster sugar
* 1/2 cup plain flour
* 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
* 3 1/2 tablespoon flaked almonds
If you are a cookie monster like me and love sweet stuff then be sure you check out the amazing brownies!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020