Cooking for two can be difficult if you are used to a full house. If you find yourself eating out often because you are a household of two, you can change that easily. Copycat recipes will cost you a fraction of the price and will be more satisfying than the restaurant versions. Worry not, here at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have scoured the internet for the best recipes that won’t leave you with a bunch of waste and leftovers that will sit in your fridge untouched.
I often cook for two and once you start, getting the hang of it can be quite easy. Pasta recipes, salad recipes, chicken recipes, and meat recipes can all be great dinner choices for two. Be careful when reducing recipes from 4-6 servings to 2 servings. Often the amount of oil you need and other ingredients DO NOT get changed. If it is a chicken or meat recipe you would like to make then cutting down the amount of chicken breasts or steaks you are cooking is easy. For a pasta dish, cut back the amount of pasta you are boiling and use less sauce than called for on the pasta. These recipes from the blogosphere, luckily, do all the work for you since they are meant to serve 2 already.
Easy Recipes for Two
- Buca Di Beppo Spicy Chicken Rigatoni – This is one of the most flavorful copycat recipes. All the goodness of the restaurant version are covered in this bold chicken and pasta recipe.
- P.F. Chang’s Mongolian Beef Replica – There is no reason you can’t enjoy beef if you are only cooking for two. This P.F. Chang’s recipe is always a hit and it’s easier to make than you could have thought.
- Better than Takeout Easy Mandarin Chicken (pictured top center) – Forget having take-out food every night. It is shockingly simple to recreate your favorite take-out dishes.
- Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci Copycat (pictured top right) – Easy and cheesy! This will be your go-to weeknight dinner recipe.
- Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Alfredo Copycat (pictured top left) – A classic refined to be made for two. Enjoy a scrumptious meal without spending money on too much food.
- 30 Minute Cheesy Jambalaya from 101 Cooking for Two – A fresh take on a classic dish enjoyed for many years. This is a filling dinner recipe for two.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fiesta from Hello Newlywed Life – Start the party of two with this spectacular blogger profile.
- Mini Chicken Cordon Bleu from Gourmet Cooking for Two – Easy, cute, and delicious recipe for two; it doesn’t get better than that!