Nothing beats kicking back on Sunday to root for your favorite team with friends and family. With football season upon us, the editors at AllFreeCopycatRecipes thought we’d pull together a quick list of our favorite game day recipes for you to enjoy this weekend. With these 7 Copycat Game Day Recipes, you’ll be able to bring to life some of your favorite restaurant appetizers and more.
From “garlic knots” to mozzarella sticks, you’ll love the game day food essentials that we’ve picked out for you. You can make these for a big football party or even just a quiet Sunday with family.
If you love all things copycat and are looking for more great football party food ideas, be sure to check out a couple of our free downloadable eBooks:
In these free eBooks, you’ll find extra football food ideas that your guests are sure to LOVE!
Below, you will find our top seven picks to make your game day party a success, including tips for making your own homemade french fries! Let’s get started:
7 Copycat Game Day Recipes
What You Will Need
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 1 quart vegetable oil
- Sea salt
- Ketchup or other dipping sauces
- Peel Your Potatoes
- Slice Lengthwise into Sticks
- Place into Cold Water
- Fry the Potatoes in Batches
- Double Fry Your French Fries
For full instructions including photos and tips, be sure to check out our article on How to Make Homemade French Fries.
What team are you rooting for this weekend? Tell us below!
- How to Make Tomato Basil Soup: A Corner Bakery Soup Knockoff - June 6, 2021
- A Taste of Country: 12 Copycat Pioneer Woman Recipes - June 5, 2021
- 7 Restaurant Style Recipes Dad Will Love This Summer - June 2, 2021