It’s not just England. No matter where you go on the globe, you will always run into people who adore the Royal Family. After all, it’s fun to fantasize about what it must be like to live like a true king or queen! These copycat recipes inspired by the Royal Family prove that you don’t need to live in a palace to experience culinary masterpieces. Even the Queen herself wouldn’t be able to resist the chocolate dessert recipes and other treasures we have in this list! The following dishes are rich in flavor, and you’ll feel just as decadent as you help yourself to these Buckingham Palace specialties.
The best part about copycat recipes like these is that they can transport you to any culture and lifestyle. Some of these Royal Family favorites will seem quite familiar to us “commoners,” but others much more unique. It doesn’t take much skill to bring these dishes to life. As you make your way through this list, you’ll realize that the high life is a lot closer to home than you might expect. Imagine whipping up one of these recipes and telling your friends that you learned how to make Prince Charles’ favorite pastry! With this handy collection of easy recipes, you might just feel inspired to apply to be the new Royal Cook.
When it comes time to mix up your dinner routine, take a hint from the Royal Family and try these copycat recipes. You don’t have to be a five-star chef to master these regal favorites.
13 Copycat Recipes Inspired by the Royal Family
- Copycat Chocolate Mousse Cake – one of the Queen’s all-time favorite desserts!
- Make Your Own English Muffins
- Homemade Downton Abbey Trifle
- Fresh Fruit Cookie Cup Recipe
- Prince Charles’ Preferred Dinner Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Salad Copycat – the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh love this healthy dish!
- Knockoff Grilled Tilapia and Shrimp – another healthy favorite of the Queen and Prince Philip!
- Homemade Fish Fingers
- Fresh Basil Tea Recipe
- Copycat Smoked Salmon Recipe – the Queen has this for breakfast on special occasions!
- Soft-Boiled Egg Muffins
- Old-Fashioned Sunday Pot Roast
- The Old-Fashioned Stew That Tastes Like British Countryside
If you’re looking for even more copycat recipes fit for a queen, then take a look at the selection of dishes available in our collection of 29 Copycat Restaurant Side Dish Recipes that Steal the Show! This collection includes rich dishes like Mushrooms in Sour Cream Sauce and Easy Roasted Sweet Potato Salad.
Who is your favorite member of the Royal Family past and present? Tell us below!
Latest posts by AllFreeCopycatRecipes (see all)
- 17 of the Most Decadent Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes - July 29, 2020
- 12 Southern Recipes Grandma Learned When She Lived in Dixie - July 19, 2020
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake - July 5, 2020