When it comes to fast food, Taco Bell is definitely one of our favorite go-tos! They’ve slowly become the king of fast food (and for good reason).
Just think about it. In the last two years alone, they’ve created Doritos Locos Tacos (which is the best taco idea we’ve honestly ever heard), launched a revolutionary and delicious breakfast menu, and have really stepped up their social media and marketing efforts.
Plus, who didn’t love The Taco Bell Chihuahua from the last 1990s/early 2000s? As you can tell from the post title, we’re still walking around saying “Yo quiero Taco Bell.” Frequently. We still even have a few plush talking Chihuahuas that we bought from Taco Bell a little bit ago. Hey, you try watching this commercial with Gidget and stop yourself from saying “Yo quiero Taco Bell” in response to everything. We dare you.
However, we love cooking and sometimes we just don’t feel like venturing out to Taco Bell. Heck, we have Taco Bell cravings frequently and if we got in the line at the drive thru every time they hit… That wouldn’t be good. It’s a really good thing that people around the internet have figured out how to recreate Taco Bell recipes right at home. They’re truly the next best thing to bringing home a 12-pack taco box. Plus, you can make these into your dream takeout recipes by putting your own twist on them, say with homemade taco seasoning.
Check out all of our favorite copycat Taco Bell recipes for all of our favorite Taco Bell menu items!
1. Taco Bell Bacon A.M. Crunchwrap Copycat – Our new favorite breakfast!
3. Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito (right) – Currently trending on our site!
5. Copycat Taco Bell Sauce – You can use it on anything!
7. Homemade Doritos Locos Tacos (right)
9. Copycat Hard Shell Taco Bell Tacos – Classic!
And, in case you’re still hungry after all that, we have a few Taco Bell recipes for dessert for you too! How sweet is that? (Pun totally intended.)
Cinnamon Sugar Ice Cream Tacos (right) – Ok, so this isn’t a Taco Bell recipe, but it’s still delicious!
Which of these Taco Bell recipes do you want to try first?
- New Year, New You: 7 Dump Dinners for the New Year! - January 20, 2022
- Take-out Fakeout: 8 Chinese Food Recipes You Can Make at Home - January 17, 2022
- Cowboy Crescent Roll Casserole Recipe - December 19, 2021