One of my favorite fall and winter aromas is cinnamon. I especially love filling my home with the smell of cinnamon baked goods, cinnamon roll recipes, and numerous other easy cinnamon recipes. In the morning, the Better Than Starbucks Cinnamon Sugar Latte gets my day going and in the afternoon a Cinnamon Roll Cookie Bars recipe will brighten my day.
Here at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have collected the world’s best restaurant copycat cinnamon recipes to meet all your cooking and baking needs. Here is a peek at what we are featuring in our collection of 16 Easy Copycat Cinnamon Recipes and a look at what the blogosphere’s best cooks are creating this fall season. Add these cinnamon recipes to your daily routine and I promise you will not be disappointed.
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread – A classic copycat recipe like this is worth keeping nearby at all times. This cinnamon recipe is good on its own and blow-your-mind amazing made into French toast.
- Cinnamon Swirl Cake – This blogger transforms the much loved cinnamon roll flavors into classic cake form. This cake recipe is ever so moist and complemented perfectly by the cream cheese frosting.
- Mini Cinnabon Buns – Cinnabon is known across the country for having some of the best cinnamon rolls out there. But I know their secret and now you can make these gooey treats at home!
- Cinnamon Roll Cookie Bars – This is one of the most unique blogger recipes out there. The taste is like a cinnamon roll but the texture is that of a chewy bar cookie. This is truly innovative, not to mention delicious.
- Better Than Starbucks Cinnamon Sugar Latte – Cinnamon drink recipes are one of the best forms of cinnamon. This Starbucks copycat has just the right amount of cinnamon to warm you up, perk you up, and satisfy your cinnamon desires.
- Inside Out Cinnamon Rolls – This blogger recipe is a cool take on a classic recipe. Inside of the frosting being on top of the roll, it is baked inside. This cinnamon recipe is the best for making a delicious to-go breakfast. Ingenious!
- Better Than Starbucks Cinnamon Scones – If your sweet tooth isn’t quite as big as mine, then this is the cinnamon recipe for you. This scone recipe would be perfect for dipping in a cup of hot coffee or tea.
- Copycat Churro Bites – MMM churros are one of my all-time personal favorite foods. This churro recipe is adorable and perfect to make for a party or shall I say ¡Fiesta!
We have even more scrumptious recipes to spice up your fall. Check out our collection of 16 Easy Copycat Cinnamon Recipes for more great recipe ideas.