Just as we at RecipeLion.com have been collecting and tracking our top 10 December recipes, so too have our friends at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes has a list of their December’s best recipes based on reader input. They’ve been updating their list all month each week, keeping readers up to date on the best. Their collection, December’s Top 10 Most Popular Great Slow Cooker Recipes, is super handy if you’re looking for tasty, winter-appropriate recipes to make in your slow cooker.
Here’s a sneak peek at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes’ December’s Top 10 Most Popular Great Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Holiday Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole – One of those great breakfast casserole recipes to serve Christmas morning or New Year’s Day morning.
- Better than Arby’s Roast Beef – This tastefully simple copycat recipe is great–particularly because it’s made in your slow cooker!
- Sweet & Sour Chinese Chicken – One of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes’ favorite slow cooker chicken recipes.
- Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole – Who knew one of the best slow cooker casserole recipes could taste just like pizza?
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole – One of the easiest make ahead casserole recipes and it is a great a one-pot dish!
Click here for the complete list of reader-favorite slow cooker recipes in this collection of December’s Top 10 Most Popular Great Slow Cooker Recipes from our friends at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com.
Question: What’s your favorite type of food to make in your slow cooker during the cold months of December and January?
Comment below with your answers!
- 24 Meaty Slow Cooker Recipes: Dinner Choices For Your Family - October 23, 2020
- The Best Slow Cooker Soups—Ever - October 15, 2020
- 10 Slow Cooker Church Suppers: Some of our Favorites for Your Family - October 14, 2020