We’re finally ‘over the hump’ of winter. At least, Groundhog’s Day and Valentine’s Day are past us, the skies are getting brighter earlier each morning, and we can give ourselves permission to think about warmer days. I don’t know about you, but I need a break from winter soups. I really miss summer, and summer food in particular!
Deli salads are a refreshing alternative that often go unnoticed. Whenever I’m bored of my usual choices, I’m excited about the possibility of chicken salad, or tuna salad. They’re light, fresh, and tasty. Did I mention easy? These are also really easy recipes. YAY, and also, YUM.
At RecipeLion.com, we have a collection of deli salads that would make July jealous. (I’m not sure what that means, but it sounds good, right?) You can close your eyes, sink your teeth into the best chicken salad sandwich of your life, and pretend that winter is over.
That’s it. NO MORE WAITING. Here are the deli salad recipes. Eat them, love them!
- 14 Easy Chicken Salad Recipes – This page is really all you need when it comes to chicken salad sandwiches. The best one ever? Picnic Chicken Salad Sandwiches.
My work here is done. Just kidding, here’s even more deli salad recipes!
- Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
- Classic Potato Salad
- Crazy Good German Potato Salad
- Chicago Style Garbage Salad Recipe – Copycat!
- No-Fail Chicken Salad
- Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad
- Old-Fashioned Cucumber Salad
- Lightened Up Egg Salad
- 14 Super Easy Tuna Salad Recipes – Tuna salad is probably the easiest of all the deli salads! I love the Avocado Tuna Salad Sandwich.
- 5-Minute Chicken Salad
What kind of deli salad is your favorite?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 17, 2019
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 21, 2019
- Exclusive: Bacon Cheeseburger Walking Tacos - October 19, 2019