It’s almost here…my favorite holiday…Thanksgiving! Never fear if you’re still trying to come up with the perfect side dish, because I’ve rounded up our 10 top sweet potato recipes for you to choose from. These are only 10 among lots of other great Thanksgiving recipes you’ll find at RecipeLion.
If you like mashed potatoes for your Thanksgiving side dish recipes,try these snowy mashed potatoes or this tasty bacon and cheddar mashed potatoes recipe. Green bean casserole recipes are a must-have for Turkey Day too, but for those who favor sweet potatoes, here are 10 delicious ways to make them.
- Original Baked Sweet Potatoes – Simple and sweet
- Deep-Fried Sweet Potatoes – Indluge your cravings
- Fluffy Mashed Sweet Potatoes – Kids love ’em
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Rich and gooey
- Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Topping – Update Grandma’s
- Baked Sweet Potatoes with Yogurt Sauce – Deliciously unexpected
- Sweet Potato Beignets – Sophisticated sweetness
- Brandied Sweet Potatoes – Guests will love it
- Sweet Potato Hashbrowns with Bacon – Yummy with breakfast
- Sweet Potato Biscuits – Both savory and sweet
Have a great week and a very happy Thanksgiving!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020