A salad that includes whipped cream and can be eaten for dessert sounds too good to be true! There’s just something about sinking your spoon into a creamy dessert “salad” that’s so satisfying. Plus, they each take just minutes to throw together. We’ve gathered 12 gorgeous, dreamy Cool Whip desserts that include ingredients like Jello, fruit, and even candy bars! If you’re looking for a retro dessert recipe, try our Traditional Ambrosia. If you want something more modern, you can’t go wrong with Snickers Caramel Apple Salad. No matter which you choose, these Cool Whip desserts are perfect for sharing – bring them to your next potluck or picnic.
12 Creamy, Dreamy Dessert “Salads”
- Pistachio Pudding Jello Salad – This silky smooth side dish will have guests begging for the recipe. It requires just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to put together!
- Traditional Ambrosia Salad – An old fashioned favorite, this dessert salad is filled with pineapple, mandarin oranges, canned fruit, marshmallows, coconut and more.
- Mandarin Orange Fluff Jello Salad – You might think the ingredients list in this dessert salad is a bit strange, but the taste is out-of-this-world good!
- Cherry Fluff – This is one of those Cool Whip desserts that’s as pretty as it is delicious! Made with cherry pie filling, this is perfect to make for loved ones.
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad – With Snickers candy bars, apples, caramel and Cool Whip, how could this dessert “salad” not be delicious?
- Creamy Grape Dessert – This guiltless dessert salad recipe combines the sweetness of grapes with the crunch of walnuts.
- Awesome Jello Pretzel Salad – Jello pretzel salad has been a family favorite for years, and this recipe is perfect every time.
- Sea Foam Salad – With just 4 ingredients, this Cool Whip dessert is quick to throw together and will disappear from the bowl even quicker.
- Dump and Go Watergate Salad – All you have to do to this classic Watergate salad recipe is dump the ingredients together, stir, and go!
- Strawberry Cloud Jello Dessert – One look at this creamy, dreamy dessert salad and you’ll think you’re in heaven.
- Caramel Apple Salad – Whether you’re a fan of caramel apples or not, you’ll love this caramel apple dessert “salad” recipe.
- Tropical Jello Delight – Every bite of this Jello salad recipe is exploding with tropical fruity flavors.
On the hunt for more creamy dessert recipes? Check out these collections!
What’s your favorite dessert salad recipe?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Millionaire Pie Recipe - July 17, 2019
- 15 No-Bake Cake Recipes: Cheesecakes, Icebox Cakes, and More for Any Occasion - July 16, 2019
- Strawberry Icebox Casserole - July 14, 2019