The last thing you want to think about on a beautiful summer day is slaving over a hot stove (or hotter grill) to feed your family. Everyone has places to go and sunshine to bask in. You need some quick weeknight dinners ASAP! Well, you’re in luck because AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com is here to rescue you.
Dump dinners will make you feel #blessed because suddenly time is not an issue. You can literally dump some ingredients into your slow cooker in the morning and come home to a fresh, fragrant dinner. It would basically beg you to eat it, if that wasn’t slightly cannibalistic and weird.
If your favorite kind of easy dinner recipe is the kind that practically makes itself, you’ll love this collection of dump and go dishes. Our dump dinners are everything you crave, with less effort needed. Whether you’re making dump dinners for weekends or setting yourself up for an easy work week, these recipes are great options.
9 Dump and Go Dishes That Practically Make Themselves
- Switcheroo Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- Dump and Go Veggie Stew and Dumplings
- Dump and Go Korean Beef
- Dump and Go Texas Slow Cooker Chili
- Hearty Tuscan Beef Soup
- Dump and Go Deli Salad Casserole
- Dump and Go Sausage and Pepperoni Casserole
- Dump and Go Mushrooms and Rice
- Dump and Go Cheesy Chicken
What’s the easiest dinner you make?
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- 12 Top Rated Chicken Casseroles In Our Latest eBook - May 16, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya - March 26, 2019
- Prepare for Easter! How to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs - March 18, 2019