SCENE: It’s Saturday. You woke up, read a book in bed for a while, then enjoyed a slow cooker breakfast. You walked the dog, met a friend for a late lunch, and sat outside enjoying the sunshine for the afternoon. You did some chores and errands, too. Suddenly, it’s dinnertime… where did the day go? What’s for dinner? It’s the weekend and you totally don’t want to think about dinner. That’s a problem for weeknights. So you turn to the best idea ever… dump dinner recipes!
Good thing you have this handy list of dump dinners from RecipeLion.com. What would you ever do without it? Thank goodness for those sharp editors, creating lists of the best blogger recipes from all over the internet. Man oh man, they have the best quick dinner ideas.
Better hurry, that dazzling summer sunset in the backyard will be gone before you know it. You need to get out there with your plate of amazing food! Dump dinners to the rescue, yet again.
New to dump dinner recipes? Learn about this wonderful world of quick easy dinners that take barely any prep. We’ve long been fans, starting with our popular post on 9 Dump & Go Dinner Recipes.
10 Dump Dinners for Weekends
- Easy Dump and Bake Chicken
- Dump and Go Russian Chicken
- Dump and Go General Tso’s Chicken
- Creamy Bisquick Chicken Casserole
- Dump and Go Cowboy Chicken
- Dump and Go Chicken Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Golden Chicken With Noodles
- Lazy Frito Chili Pie
- Slow Cooker Cool Ranch Chicken
- All Day All-American Meatloaf
Looking for even MORE easy dinner ideas?
You won’t want to miss the release of star chef Addie Gundry’s new cookbook Everyday Dinner Ideas: 103 Easy Recipes for Chicken, Pasta, and Other Dishes Everyone Will Love. This cookbook features clear, step-by step directions for 103 simply delicious recipes and includes beautiful photographs of each dish. Learn how to make Addie Gundry’s favorite weeknight meals like:
With plenty of one-pot meals, dinners ready in under half an hour, and innovative flavor combinations to spice up your go-to proteins, Everyday Dinner Ideas author Addie Gundry has the answers. Available for pre-order NOW for release on November 28, 2017 on Amazon and at Barnes and Noble.
What is your favorite go-to dinner?
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- Prepare for Easter! How to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs - March 18, 2019
- Easy Paleo Casserole Recipes for Summer - May 17, 2018
- Eat Like It’s Friday Every Day: 10 Copycat TGI Friday’s Recipes - December 6, 2017