No matter how much you love your favorite football team, odds are you love game days for another reason – the food. Watching the game is the perfect excuse to chow down on guilty pleasures and enjoy yourself. There are so many appetizers out there that you just couldn’t try them all if you only ate them before big meals. At a game day party, you can serve lots of creative, easy appetizer recipes and have some fun making them, too.
We asked our team for their favorite game day snacks, and the results were pretty exciting. Spinach Artichoke Dip and Bacon Jalepeno Popper Dip are big hits with us. Also, maybe this goes without saying, but ANYTHING wrapped in bacon will excite a crowd. People love their bacon, these days. Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts are an interesting option, and they’ll be gone in minutes.
Trends for easy appetizer recipes this year include plenty of dips and pull-apart bread recipes. It doesn’t get much easier than these kinds of appetizers, and you can prepare them well in advance of the game. But never forget the original trendsetter: meatballs.
We gathered our top Editor Picks for the best game day appetizers you’ll make this year.
Editor Picks: 15 Easy Appetizer Recipes for Football Season
- Party Tortilla Pinwheels Appetizer Recipe
- Mini Muffin Tin Pulled Pork Bites
- Copycat Applebee’s Spinach Artichoke Dip
What’s your favorite appetizer?
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020