I’ve been making a mess lately. A sweet mess, to be exact. Hello, Linda here from Brunch-n-Bites with an easy breakfast recipe, perfect for Easter brunch or an everyday treat!
Two words, my friends. Breakfast Crepes. And it’s delicious. This is the new favorites for the hubs and I, for breakfast, lunch, and few more layers after dinner. When you start making these crepes you will notice that making those layers takes, um, a while. And you deserve that pat on the back for every love you pour to your pancake pan. And if you feel annoyed waiting for your layers to get ready, I could totally understand.
But at the end of the process, I pinkie promised that you will be rewarded for your time spent making this easy breakfast recipe in the best possible food way. The flavors brings Summer explosion to your mouth and I am so happy just thinking about it.
This breakfast crepes was the perfect weekend brunch because my good friend, The Weekend, is right around the corner. But it’s totally fine if you plan of making some on Monday. I’m just hoping with my fingers crossed that your day goes as sweet as this breakfast crepes.
You + crepes + berries. I see happy days ahead.
Very Berry Breakfast Crepes Recipe
- 100 gr flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbs butter, melted
- 15-oz ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup honey
- Mixed berries
- 1 tbs Nutella, melted, optional
- Chopped almonds, optional
- Crepe: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients and beat together until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and honey. Set aside.
- How to make: Lay one crepe skin, then add ricotta cheese, top with berries. Fold it into 1/4 round. Repeat and drizzle with Nutella.
What’s your favorite kind of berry?
Cooking is an incredible way to bring the wide world of amazing flavors out there into your own home. My recipes were created based on my many experience – they were influenced by all the people, places, and tastes that inspire me during my daily life. But actually, it doesn’t matter where the inspiration comes from – the important thing is that you’re open to new experience and that you have enough skills to cook whatever it is that came into your mind. Find out more about me and my recipe over on my blog Brunch-n-Bites.
Latest posts by Linda Kurniadi (see all)
- Very Berry Breakfast Crepes Easy Breakfast Recipe - March 18, 2020
- Very Berry Breakfast Crepes Easy Breakfast Recipe - March 21, 2019
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: Very Berry Breakfast Crepes Recipe - March 14, 2016