Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but we often find ourselves running out the door without a bite. Slow down this week and make yourself a well-rounded breakfast. We have collected our best breakfast recipes – everything from breakfast casserole to sticky buns – perfect for any time of the day. Whether you’re an omelet lover, a pancake fanatic or a breakfast casserole maniac, we have great new breakfast recipes for you. You can view the whole collection of easy breakfast recipes here, but first, don’t miss our most popular breakfast recipe – Velveeta Breakfast Casserole.
Velveeta Breakfast Casserole
Who doesn’t love Velveeta cheese, and what better way to eat it than for breakfast? This casserole have everything you love about breakfast – cheese, eggs, hash browns and sausage!
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1 pound frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9×13″ dish. Brown sausage and drain excess fat.
- Beat eggs. Add milk, salt and pepper.
- In prepared dish, layer ingredients. Begin with half of hash browns, then half of sausage, then half of eggs.
- Add half of cheese. Repeat layers with remaining half of ingredients. Bake for 45 minutes.
If you like this recipe, be sure not to miss the entire collection of 10 Easy Breakfast Recipes.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Halloween Candy Bark Recipe - October 15, 2019
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 12, 2019
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 11, 2019