Apricots are one of my favorite summer fruits, and this Apricot Goat Cheese Salad would make a great addition to all of your gatherings!
Fruit is a very healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Apricots are full of vitamins A and C, copper, fiber, and potassium. They are good for your skin, immune system, and digestive system. I’ve lost 8 sizes and reversed Type 2 Diabetes through diet and lifestyle changes. If you’d like to know more about the changes I made, check out my website, www.GreatFoodLifestyle.com. You’ll find tons of delicious, healthy, family friendly recipes and tips for weight loss and healthy living.
Here’s the recipe for my simple Apricot Goat Cheese Salad.
Apricot Goat Cheese Salad
- 2-3 Cups Apricots (sliced)
- 1-2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 Cup Raw Walnuts (chopped)
- Drizzle Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
1. Combine the apricots, honey, walnuts, and lemon juice in a large bowl and stir well.
2. Sprinkle the goat cheese on top, or stir it in for a creamier sauce. Enjoy cold!