Everyone knows the real fun of game day is not really the touchdowns; it’s the chowing down! Watching the game with family and friends is the perfect excuse to make all your favorite appetizers and taste all the wonderful cheesy, savory goodness. We’ve got the easy appetizer recipes you need for your gathering.
It’s great to have a variety of bite-sized wonders so that everyone can munch to their hearts’ content. Plus, that makes it easy to roll out appetizers throughout the day so that you can enjoy the game, too! Don’t forget meatballs, the star player of your appetizer team. They’re tasty, meaty little morsels that don’t take a lot of work and are perfect to serve a crowd on a budget.
Make appetizers without a lot of work using your slow cooker! We’ve got plenty of recipes at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com that aren’t too different from your restaurant favorites. You can also think outside the box from your typical fried appetizers. Learn some new tricks to make tastier apps in fewer steps. There’s a little something for everyone, from snacks to dips and more.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- King Ranch Chicken Shells
- Mini Cheeseburger Pastry Bundles
- Smokey Sausage Bites
- Slow Cooker Wings
- Sweet and Sour Pulled Pork
Meatballs are the quarterback of appetizers!
- Game Day Meatballs
- Spicy Game Day Meatballs
- Game Day Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs – our MVP!
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Meatballs and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Porcupine Meatballs
- Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
- Single Serve Southwest Dip Cups
- Best Ever Reuben Dip
- No-Bean Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip
- Pimento Cheese Queso with Croutons
- Slow Cooker Crab Rangoon Dip
- 3-Ingredient Spicy Jalapeño Queso Dip
What’s your favorite snack when watching sports? Let us know below in the comments!
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020