Here’s another great recipe from Healthy T – Easy Slow Cooker Beef Lettuce Wraps! This easy slow cooker recipe uses ground beef and lettuce to make a restaurant-worthy meal that won’t break the bank or your calorie-counter! Make it tonight for a quick, easy meal.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion
- 2 C mushrooms
- 1/4 C sauce of choice (BBQ, teriyaki, spicy sauce, etc.)
- 1/2 C salt-free beef broth
- 1 C quinoa, dry
- 1 head romaine lettuce
Dice onion and mushrooms.
Combine onion, mushrooms, ground beef and sauce in the slow cooker. Pour the broth over the top.
Cook on low for 7 to 9 hours, or until the ground beef is nearly done.
Stir in the quinoa. Cook for 60 minutes on high, or until the quinoa is soft.
Cut, wash and dry the lettuce.
Spoon and serve the beef mixture in lettuce wraps.
What’s for dinner?
Latest posts by Tarah Thorne (see all)
- Skinny Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe - February 19, 2019
- Beefy Slawghetti Recipe: A Budget-Friendly, Healthy, One Pot Meal - February 7, 2019
- Make-Ahead Power Meals: Quick Lemon Chicken Recipe - January 2, 2019