If you own a slow cooker, you probably turn to it when you are running short on time. Many recipes are as simple as dumping in a few ingredients, giving it a quick stir, and letting it cook. And voila, you have a perfectly cooked dish waiting for you. You were probably imagining a savory dish just then, but you can also make desserts with your slow cooker! Even cake.
Personally, I don’t like baking cakes. Mostly because I have trouble measuring out flour and I live in a state of perpetual fear that I will mistake salt for sugar. That would be a disaster. Luckily, there is an easy fix for this called…cake mix!
Even if you’re not the biggest fan of cake, you can also make desserts like cobblers and dump desserts! Once you embrace these slow cooker cake mix recipes, you may never want to measure out flour again. It can be life changing. Pro tip: Keep a box of cake mix and a can of pie filling in your pantry for a quick dessert. Just add butter and await your delicious 3 ingredient dessert!
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- Slow Cooker Blackberry Dump Cake – 3 ingredient recipe!
- Slow Cooker Key Lime Dump Cake
- Easy Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Dump Cake – Great for fall!
- Vanilla Dream Slow Cooker Cake
- 6-Ingredient Cherry Chip Cake
- Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cake –
- 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cherry Delight
- Caramel Butterscotch Slow Cooker Cake
That’s not all! There is still so much more that can be made with cake mix. You can even make cookies with cake mix! If you are craving even more delectable desserts, you will enjoy Easy Cookie Recipes, the upcoming cookbook from the Addie Gundry and RecipeLion. Preorder your copy today from Amazon!
What’s your favorite way to use cake mix?
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- The Best Slow Cooker Soups — Ever - October 26, 2017
- 10 Easy Slow Cooker Desserts with Cake Mix - October 2, 2017
- Make Delicious Father’s Day in with Your Slow Cooker - June 12, 2017