Do you know the key to an easy weeknight dinner? There are three main features of a winning dinner. First, it has to have very little prep. Too many recipes seem easy, until you realize there’s 4o minutes of chopping vegetables, browning meat, and putting the thing together. Second, hopefully there’s something you can do in advance, like assemble it for the fridge or slow cook it while you’re at work. Third, the less dishes it takes, the easier it probably is. One pot dishes are the best!
Thankfully, food bloggers have caught on to the need for easy weeknight dinner recipes, so we have more than ever at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com. Just because it’s easy doesn’t mean it’s lacking in the flavor department, either! We have a range of flavors from Mexican to Italian to All-American (by which we mean, lots of cheese). The great thing about casserole recipes is that they’re generally easy to begin with – you’re putting everything into one dish. So when we say these recipes are easy, we really mean it! These easy casserole recipes, just like this Jiffy Cornbread Casserole, will make your weeknights stress-free.
If you love these kind of recipes, be sure to check out our dump dinner recipes. They will change your meal routine forever! Without further ado, check out these easy weeknight dinners for 13 nights’ worth of recipes.
13 Easy Weeknight Dinners: Time-Saving Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Rice Casserole
- Weeknight Italian Chicken Bake
- One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta
- John Wayne Tater Tot Casserole
- Weeknight Turkey Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Weeknight Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- The Best Breakfast Casserole – Make it for dinner! Breakfast for dinner is always a good idea.
- One Pot Italian Chicken Bake
- Chicken with Creamy Rice
What’s your go-to weeknight dinner?
- 10 Vintage Casserole Recipes Grandma Won’t Tell You - June 11, 2021
- Summer Casserole Recipes: Philly Cheesesteak Edition - May 28, 2021
- 14 Southern Recipes to Feed the Whole Family - May 19, 2021