Disabling browser (copush) notifications can be easy!
The next time you receive one, just follow these simple steps.
1. You will see a notification appear in the corner of your screen.
Click the cog symbol upper right.
2. Next you’ll be taken to your browser settings menu. You will be prompted to select which websites you will allow or disable notifications from.
To cancel notifications from RecipeChatter, find: https://RecipeChatter.com:443
Then hover over the three dots next to it. Click ‘REMOVE’ to delete this item.
3. Click the ‘Done’ button and close out of the Settings tab.
You have now disabled notifications.
1. You will see a notification appear in the bottom corner of your screen.
Click the cog symbol lower right.
2. You’ll then be prompted to disable notifications.
Select ‘Disable notifications from RecipeChatter.com‘.
1. The next time you get a notification on your Android device, go to Settings in your browser.
Click on the three dots.
2. Then swipe down and select ‘Settings’.
3. Under Settings, select ‘Site Settings’.
4. Then select ‘Notifications’.
5. Under Notifications, select https://RecipeChatter.com.
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘FaveCrafts.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to ‘RecipeChatter.com’
6. You will then be prompted to disable notifications. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’.
7. Your device will then request you to confirm this action. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’ again.
You will no longer receive push notifications from RecipeChatter.com.