For those of you who followed my exploits, this is my third time participating as a Foodie Pen Pal. Every month, Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean runs the Foodie Penpal program. Everyone gets assigned some random to send a wonderful foodie gift basket. I enjoyed it so much last month that I of course decided to participate again.
My pen pal, Erin, sent me a wonderful foodie package! So what did she send me? Let’s take a look:
Here’s what the package included:
- A bag of Snikiddy Baked Cheddar Cheese Fries
- Two Stretch Island Fruit Co. fruit strips
- Two different Clif bars (Crunchy Peanut Butter and MOJO Peanut Butter Pretzel)
- A container of Peanut Butter and Co. Dark Chocolate Dream peanut butter (Erin said, “The chocolate PB is one of my favorites – all the p.b.’s from this company are delish!”)
- A box of crackers from Mary’s Gone Crackers (Erin said, “I hope you can enjoy the crackers with your homemade hummus!”)
- Penzey Spices Mural of Flavor
Thanks again Erin!
If you’re curious as what I sent my Foodie Penpal, check out the blog yums and loves.
Interested in being a Foodie Penpal? Send an email to Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org and include this information:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your blog name/address
- Your twitter handle (if applicable)
- Whether you are a resident of the U.S. or Canada
Your turn: What is the one food-related gift you’d like to receive?
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020