The Olympics are in full swing and it’s hard not to be inspired while watching all those amazing athletic feats. It’s too bad that cooking isn’t an Olympic sport, if it was we would definitely be going home with some hardware! Unfortunately, that probably won’t happen, so here at RecipeLion we’ve decided to channel all our competitive energy into the 2012 Food Battle!
Each day we have two recipes face-off and it’s up to you to decide who goes home with the gold medal. All you have to do is click on the link or picture of the dish you want to win and leave a comment on that recipes’s page. The votes will be tallied and one lucky commenter at the end of the entire tournament will win a prize! Winners will be announced right here on the blog at the end of the Food Battle.
If you can’t decide which recipe is your favorite go ahead on comment on both of them, it will increase your chance of winning.
Have a breakfast that is delicious enough to get you up and out of bed in the morning. With these Jelly Roll Pancakes from RecipeLion.com, enjoy the flavors of Germany with any topping you’d like. Personalize this indulgent breakfast recipe with your favorite jelly, jam, fruit or the obvious choice, ice cream.
Go for a classic dish from the United Kingdom that has become a favorite among many other countries, especially for picky eaters. Each bite of Fish and Chips from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com is crispy on the outside with warm flavors on the inside. The dipping sauces provided in this kid friendly recipe are versatile so you can serve them with lots of other dishes, too.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per recipe. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 11, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the recipe you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020