The Olympics are in full swing and it’s hard not to be inspired while watching all those amazing athletic feats. It’s too bad that cooking isn’t an Olympic sport, if it was we would definitely be going home with some hardware! Unfortunately, that probably won’t happen, so here at RecipeLion we’ve decided to channel all our competitive energy into the 2012 Food Battle!
Each day we have two recipes face-off and it’s up to you to decide who goes home with the gold medal. All you have to do is click on the link or picture of the dish you want to win and leave a comment on that recipe’s page. The votes will be tallied and one lucky commenter at the end of the entire tournament will win a prize! Winners will be announced right here on the blog at the end of the Food Battle.
If you can’t decide which recipe is your favorite go ahead on comment on both of them, it will increase your chance of winning.
End a pasta feast with a classic Italian dessert like this Cassata Cake from Mr. Food that looks beautiful and tastes even better. Each bite is fluffy and moist with ricotta cheese and hint of cinnamon in the frosting. The topping is what makes this cake stand out. So indulge in a slice or two and complete your decadent Italian meal.
The bright and tart flavors of feta and lemon will take this Greek Style Zucchini Salad from FaveHealthyRecipes and turn it into a side salad that pairs well with anything. Step out of the box with a salad that doesn’t require lettuce, but instead uses refreshing ingredients The flavors are refreshing and will take you to beautiful Greece with each bite.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per recipe. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 5, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the recipe you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020